Airdrie Public Library | Airdrie, Alberta
Permanent, Full Time
Reports to: Collections Coordinator
Airdrie Public Library is a member of the Marigold Library System and is one of the fastest growing libraries in one of the fastest growing cities in Alberta. The library has an immediate opening for a Selector [Collections].
Responsible for developing dynamic, current, and customer-responsive library collections, and for the supervision of the Junior Page team.
Required Training, Experience, Skills:
- MLS/MLIS or equivalent education and experience
- Collection development experience
- Deep knowledge of adult literature
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Highly organized
- Public library experience
- Supervisory experience
- Full time (37.5 hrs/wk)
- Some evening and weekend shifts required
- Salary: $31.92, plus benefits
Closing date: Friday December 9th, 2022
Start date: Monday January 9, 2023
Email Cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.