The Rachel Chan Memorial Grant offers funding to FLA members in the form of a grant of up to $500.00.
- Must be a current FLA member in good standing,
- May not be members of the FLA Executive,
- Agree to submit eligible receipts from the conference within two weeks of their return,
- Agree to write a short summary of your experience to be shared with FLA members.
In reviewing all applications, priority will be given to those who:
- Receive little or no funding, e.g. employer-paid grants, grants from other library associations, etc.,
- Have not attended a professional conference in the past two years,
- Will be presenting at the conference, and
- Have previously served on the FLA executive.
- The grant amount will be awarded upon presentation of proof of expenses to the FLA Treasurer.
For more information, please contact the FLA Vice-President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.