Integra Partners | Calgary, Alberta
We are a team of dedicated professionals that partner with our clients to deliver information management and document control services primarily within the energy sector in Alberta. Integra’s professional services teams develop, implement and sustain document-focused records and information management programs that meet our client’s regulatory and operational requirements while providing exceptional customer service.
Reporting to Integra’s Service Managers, you will support them in their roles as project managers ensuring all projects are completed on time, within scope, and meet Integra’s Operational Excellence standards. Successful candidates will thrive on organization, juggling competing priorities, and adapting to constantly shifting responsibilities. This role is an exciting opportunity to collaborate closely with and learn from Integra’s Service Managers applying information management practices in business settings, as well as working alongside senior information management industry specialists.
- Create and maintain internal MS Teams sites for each client
- Maintain multiple project plans, alerting project managers to upcoming activities and/or delays
- Track and report on resource allocation overall and by project
- Execute Integra’s project kickoff and closeout processes in collaboration with project managers
- Prepare project documentation as needed, including kickoff decks, final reports, communications, etc.
- Compile project progress reports
- Maintain and/or enhance existing proprietary knowledge library
- Work with project managers to identify and eliminate project roadblocks
- Support with onboarding and offboarding of project staff
- Ensure Integra standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance checks on project deliverables as well as applying Integra’s branding to deliverables
- Develop, maintain, and improve relationships with key stakeholders and partners within the organization
- Promote Integra’s Operational Excellence culture and behaviours within project execution
- Analyze and identify opportunities for process enhancements
Education and Experience:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Experience in Records & Information Management industry an asset
- Diploma or degree in Business Administration, Records & Information Management, or a related field preferable
- Proven work experience with successfully coordinating projects and/or teams and meeting deadlines
- Above average competency with Microsoft Office Online (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word) and MS TEAMS applications
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Proven analytical thinking and strategic problem solving skills
- Poses sound judgment, and proven attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency at working independently with minimal supervision using initiative to complete activities/projects
- Understanding of oil and gas operations and business activities an asset
- Must be able to interpret instructions clearly and be deadline oriented
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organizational, analytical, communications (both verbal and written), project/time management and interpersonal skills
Integra Partners is an equal opportunity employer, we appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
To apply for this role, submit a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “Project Coordinator Opportunity” in the email subject line.
Leave a Reply